OSL – August Cohort KICKOFF: Open Space Leadership for Remote Leaders
”Calling keen Agile Leaders, Change Makers, and Facilitators working remote.”
Join this group of 6 keen Agile Leaders learning to spark change remotely in times of chaos and disruption — by holding space.
You'll learn to facilitate Open Space Events powerfully and effectively. You'll examine and strengthen your personal stance for leadership and coaching through Open Space.
Use this deeply powerful practice for growing authentic leadership.
What about safety, trust, and mobility in virtual Open Space? Where's the full passion and the drive of responsibility? We long to hear the remote bumble bees buzzing and see the butterflies gracing the virtual space.
That's why we created our August bonus for remote leaders.
- Added focus on Remote Open Space Facilitation (in addition to Open Space Leadership in the same room). We've revisited and revised 75% of our course material to include working in virtual Open Space. While we cover the standard material, we will make a deep dive into working in virtual space every time it makes a difference.
Each course workshop session will also begin and end with an activity for practical guidance and group exploration about effectively holding remote Open Space that matters.
- 3 additional remote Open Space Dojos sessions to practice remote open space facilitation (1.5 hours each) and solve the tricky problems that remote facilitation presents (participation optional)
- Work with Steve Holyer and an event sponsor to plan and hold a remote open space for the community. (target date for event: mid-September or October)
The Workshop Always Includes
- 6+ hous of online group work with Steve or Deb (3 "weekly" interactive, remote, sessions)
- Individual preparation work that includes: reading, listening, watching, drawing, card work, and more (you chose the activities that resonate with your mode of learning)
- 4 or more personal reflections using our Open Space workbook (created by Deb)
- 3 or more pair calls with your workshop partner
- a one-on-one mentoring call before you hold your first open space
We’re trying somethings new for October.
The next October cohort will meet on Wednesdays staring mid-October. We will meet 4x for 2.5 hours each time. The first session is a learning session where you will design your learning journey with this cohort and start your deep dive into Open Space Leadership.
We will launch a new cohort every time we have 4-6 Open Space Leaders who are ready to discover the Life Changing Magic of Open Space. We will also offer internal training packages for organisations.
Pricing & Early Bird Pricing
This workshop costs €684-.
The kickoff date and time are my suggestion. We will use doodle to self-organise the actual session dates and times. You’ll pay for the workshop after you attend the kickoff and commit to the rest of the workshop.
Early Bird Pricing
Signup and pay now to join the cohort as an early bird at a special price. Early birds commit early and save €100—while early bird options last.
Other Currency Options
We offer options to pay in USD or CHF. We also offer special market pricing in South Africa, Kenya, India and other specialised markets. Contact us.